Company Number: 5554788 | Vat Number: 908 6492 94
Planning your visit to Cayman Autos
We have many customers who travel a long distance to have their car roof repaired by Cayman Autos. Please use this page to plan your journey to Redhill in Surrey, and enjoy your stay while we repair your car and fix any problems you may have. If you need to travel a long distance to reach us please don’t let this deter you. We can offer you advice for getting your car to us and how long it may take to fix.
Our address: Cayman Autos, 51 Ormside Way, Redhill, RH1 2LG
Travelling by Car
Travelling by Train
We are happy to drop and collect customers to and from the station.
British Rail Redhill offers a good network to London (30 minutes to London Victoria) and its connections throughout the UK.
Redhill station is a major interchange point on the Brighton mainline with excellent services to London and its connections throughout the UK.
Taxi’s available, Road Runners based in Redhill Town Centre opposite train station.
Enjoying your stay
Redhill is a commercial hub in Surrey and a pedestrianised main shopping area. Redhill’s rural surroundings make it the perfect place for a bite to eat or a spot of culture, and you’ll find a wide range of pubs and restaurants, as well as the respected Harlequin Theatre, within a short walk of the station. The enchanting Outwood Windmill is also nearby, reachable by local bus.
Things to do
- The Belfry Shopping Centre – an under-cover shopping centre with a host of shops and restaurants
- Bustling open-air street markets are held in Redhill operating every Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 9am-4pm near the glass brushed-steel Redhill bus station
- Harlequin Theatre is situated next to the bus station. A packed programme of events ranging from live music, drama productions, snooker tournaments or even film releases.
- A Metro Bus system operates to explore the local towns and villages of Merstram, Reigate & Redhill
- Sainsburys Superstore – newly refurbished in 2017 London Road, Redhill RH1 1NN
- Memorial Gardens are opposite the bus station – a nice green space to have lunch and relax with its’ café, children’s play area and sports zone
- Outwood Windmill – The oldest working post mill in Britain
- Redhill Golf Centre – a 37 bay floodlit driving range and 9 hole golf course with professional shop
- Donyngs Leisure Centre with its’ gymnasium, swimming pool, sports hall & soft play area
- Redhill Aviation Flight Centre
Accommodation in Redhill
Often customers want to stay in the area and break a long journey:
- Travelodge – hotels in Redhill
- Nutfield Priory – if you fancy a luxury treat you may want to check in!
- Brompton Guest House
- Bridge House Hotel
- Best Western Reigate Manor Hotel
Please contact the hotels direct for rates and availability and check Trip Advisor for reviews and recommendation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose Cayman Autos?
We are the only Company in the UK that specialises solely in the repairs to operational faults for convertible roof systems. This enables us to see a wide range of faults within the cabriolet roof systems and we are the experts that can get your cherished soft tops and hard tops back on the road and sunshine ready!
How do we differ from Main Dealers?
Main Dealers often charge hourly rates for diagnosing the fault with your convertible roof. We have a fixed price for the diagnosis which usually takes around an hour. If it takes us longer, the price remains the same. We carry many parts in stock across the ranges of cabriolets and aim to diagnose and repair the same day where possible. We can sometimes offer alternative solutions rather than replacing with new parts.
How much will it cost to diagnose my Convertible roof fault?
Diagnosis is crucial and we have a fixed price for the diagnosis. We usually need the vehicle for around an hour – if it takes longer, the price remains the same. Once the fault with your cabriolet is found, we give a fixed price for the repair and the time required. There is no obligation to proceed on the day of your visit, however we carry most parts in stock for a wide range of convertible models and aim where possible to diagnose and repair the same day.
I do not live near Cayman Auto Services Redhill?
We have customers travel from all over the UK and further each week for the repairs to their cherished convertible roof systems. If you live a little distance, we would recommend an early appointment to give sufficient time to diagnose and complete the repair for your cabriolet to avoid an additional visit if at all possible. Some customers may decide to leave the vehicle with us – Redhill British Rail has excellent links into London and across the UK, or alternatively some customers stay in the local Travelodge.
Do you provide a guarantee on your repairs?
Our operational repairs are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of invoice unless otherwise stated, but only where there has been subsequent fair wear and tear and no extreme or abusive use of the vehicle or parts. Water damage will not be covered. Please check with our team if you have any uncertainties.